Havel Hawk News
This week and continuing next week I will be meeting with each grade level and review the Utica Community Schools handbook exceptions with our students. I discuss with our students the expectations we have for everyone so that we can maintain a learning environment. Some topics include; lunch room expectations, dress code, cell phone policy, unacceptable behaviors, bus behaviors, and more! Click the link below to download the handbook.
Monday Lunch Menu Change
The change in the menu for Monday, September 24, 2018 is as follows:
Macaroni and Cheese with a Garlic Knot
Parking Lot Reminders
- You MUST PARK IN DESIGNATED parking spots.
- DO NOT PARK IN THE BUS LANE
- Once the buses begin to pull out from the bus loop, please DO NOT merge into the exiting traffic line.
- The cross walk is for people to cross safely. DO NOT park in the cross walk.
- The staff on duty with the stop sign are out their for the safety of all our Havel families. Please be respectful to them