Pictures. Activities. Web-tools. Shoutouts.
May 16 - May 20, 2016
Week Activities: B Week
Monday, May 16
Tuesday, May 17
-Aquino Out PM - Library Meeting
Wednesday, May 18
-Marcela Out AM - Counselor's Meeting
-LPAC: Britain-Staff Meeting @3:15 PM in the Cafeteria
Thursday, May 19
-Last day for Library check-out
-Nichols Out PM - Nurse's Meeting (2:30 PM)
Friday, May 20
-Irving Reads packets go home
-All students books due
-Frog Street wish lists due
- May 23-June 1 - EOY Ceremonies
- May 25 - TA Tech Training/Turn in laptops
- May 26 - Grades Due
- May 27/30 - No School
- June 3 - Last day of School
Next Year Changes
- All room changes have been communicated to specific Teachers by Ms. Dickson. If you have not heard from her then you are staying in your same room next year.
- All Teacher/TA changes for next year have also been communicated to specific people by Ms. Dickson.
- If you have any questions feel free to stop by my office any time! :)
Irving Reads - May 20 & 21
On Monday, May 21st, EVERYONE in the building will drop everything and read at 10 AM and 2 PM for 10 minutes, and students will come to the library to choose a FREE CHOICE book. These books are for them to keep and will have labels in them for you to write their names on. Please stop by at your usual library checkout time.
From Jennifer Dickson:
- Shout out to Ms. Montes for awesome guidance lessons in our Outdoor Learning Classroom this week and to Ms. Yi for posting on Living Tree.
- Shout Out to Ms. Mercado & Ms. Huckaby for a really cute parent program last night! The Parents loved it!
- Shout Out to Ms. Montes for a great last round of Panda Parent meetings! #dedicated
- Shout Out to Lupe for always keeping our building looking so nice and for greeting our students each day with a smile!
- Shout Out to Maria for ordering our cute new purple mugs for Staff Appreciation #NoCoffeeNoWorkie
- Shout Out to the Splash Day Planning team! We are excited for May 20 #KeepTheRainAway
From Christine Gonzalez-Karras:
- A big Thank You to Marcela for creating such a fun, interesting, inspirational, and inter-active guidance lesson (and thank you to Mrs. Yi for writing such an eloquent description of the lesson- and posting it on Living Tree)
- Thank you for the purple panda mug.
- Wishing everyone a wonderful, and restful, weekend!
From Yolanda Huckaby:
- Mrs. Mercado for helping me catch up!
- Mrs. Bjelde for the ice cream after the long day…you’re my cherry on top!
- Mrs. Mercado, Ms. Ramos, Mrs. Bjelde for a wonderful program.
- Ms. Luna for taking care of my class while I had other duties.
- Mrs. Beas and Mrs. Negron for sharing activities with me!
From Michelle Aquino:
- Shoutout to Mr. Abril for using the OLC for a nice reading time with his students!
- Shoutout to Marcela for doing such a FANTASTIC lesson!