Wristband for Blood Pressure
Magnetic Wristband for Blood Pressure
Benefits of using Magnetic Wristband:
* Some practitioners of magnetic therapy recommend to use the magnetic bracelets in the treatment of arthritis, as it is believed to reduce inflammation.
* It is believed that when magnets used in these items come in contact with our skin, it generates a magnetic field which in turn attracts the iron present in the blood and increases the flow of blood.
* This increases the amount of oxygen and nutrients received by that particular part of the body. This speeds up the healing process and promotes good health.
* Using a titanium bracelet may serve an anti-inflammatory function. This is due to the restoration of the normal electromagnetic balance in the body.
* Titanium bracelets may even play a role in increasing white blood cells. White blood cells defend the body against infectious diseases.
* Many people have exhausted other pain-relief remedies, and magnetic wristband may be a good solution for individuals with chronic, untreatable pain.
* Keep it away from credit cards, cassettes, diskettes or other such items as we might lose the stored data.
* Patients with an internal pacemaker should consult their physician before the use of magnetic therapy, as the magnetic field may cause interruptions in signals between the heart and the pacemaker.
* Magnetic products should not be used during chemotherapy and radiotherapy. Cancer is caused due to abnormal growth of different cells and we have just seen that magnetic therapy stimulates the growth of new cells.
* Pregnant women should avoid the use of magnetic products. It is said that the magnetic fields stimulate cell growth, and with a fetus already growing inside the body, it can cause increased cell growth in the fetus.
* The area where the magnet touches the body may be warm to touch; however, this is a normal condition.
* Some people may also suffer from slight dizziness but it will not last long.