Rhode Island Colony!
Disease is scarce like our population. Come join us!
Freedom means freedom for all, not just one race. Which is why we were the first of many colonies to put the emancipation act in to action, around the 1700's. Stating that from that point on all slaves were freed.
Come for goods and Rum
- The cold weather makes it difficult for delicate crops but pumpkins, squash, beans and rye are very prosperous crops here.
- Fishing is very good here.
- 1663 our king issued us a charter guaranteeing us a self government.
- If you own land you can partake in the voting of laws, monitoring of trade and form emergency troops and militia.
- This is so well respected it remained a law for 180 years.
Freedom is what we live for!!!
Where are we located?
You can find us located in the England region, with Massachusetts to our north and east side. On the south side of Rhode island you will find the Atlantic ocean and lastly we have Connecticut to our west side.