When women at childbearing age are reminded by morning sickness that they could be pregnant, they will go for early pregnancy test. Just what exactly is the better time and energy to take an early on pregnancy test? hcg
It is explained by experts that early pregnancy identifies the initial month after a lady is pregnant. In this period urine test can tell whether a lady is pregnant or not. After a zygote is implanted in the uterus, a new type of hormone will undoubtedly be manufactured in the pregnant woman's body, which is called HCG. And it's very theraputic for keeping being pregnant. Urine will contain such hormone, which is often have a look at in about 10 days after being pregnant. There are numerous forms of early pregnancy tests, such as for instance strip test, B-ultrasonic wave test and blood HCG test, etc., whose test types and best times are different.
The most effective time for every pre-pregnancy test is elaborated as follows, which hopefully is beneficial to you.
1. Strip test: If you still haven't any menses after 3-5 days later than normal, you shall have a strip test. If 2 red lines are displayed in the strip, it tells that you're pregnant. Otherwise, it will not.
2. B-ultrasonic wave test: If you still haven't any menses after about 7 days later than normal, you shall visit hospital to have a B-ultrasonic wave test. If pregnancy aura is seen, it tells that you're pregnant.
3. Blood HCG test: What is the better time for early pregnancy test? Usually you can visit hospital to have a blood HCG test in about 20 days after sex.
4. Basal temperature test: Before ovulation women's temperature is below 36.5 °C, and their temperature increase by 0.3-0.5 °C after ovulation. If the ovum isn't inseminated, the progestogen will decrease and their temperature will recover to the standard after about 1 week. When it is inseminated, their temperature will undoubtedly be kept in a high level. The test begins at pre-pregnancy and ends at 1 week after ovulation. If their temperature is kept in a advanced for significantly more than 18 days after 1 week, they are definitely pregnant. So we could say the beginning time for this approach is the earliest, and its time period may be the longest, because their temperature shall keep being taken everyday for over 1 week at least. hcg
5. Other tests: because the case may be. When you yourself have diseases in heart, liver, kidney and thyroid, etc., you shall choose physician and make clear whether hcg you will undoubtedly be in increasingly high risk if keeping being pregnant. Moreover, it's very required for the couples who have RSA (recurrent spontaneous abortion) to have a comprehensive medical test in the early pregnancy period.