- ISEB/ISTQB Software Testing (foundation),
- Test Automation using Selenium, Bachelors in engineering,
- Business or other related analytics field preferred.
These above skills would be important as they are focused on the exact things the employer wants these skills are required for the employee to work so they are specific to the role the employee will be doing. As the job is a testing job the employees ability to use the testing software is crucial so the skills to use the test program are very important.
- Strong communication skills,
- Good understanding of databases,
- Strong organisational.
The skills listed above are important these general skills because they are good for this job and generally useful in life as well as the employment of this job. the communication skills are useful as it means the data from the tests can be accurately given to the relevant people. This would allow them to change the thing being tested quicker. The organisational skills will help make sure everything runs well
- Having a hands on approach