Monthly Newsletter from Research and Sponsored Programs
Newsletter Goes on Hiatus
The RSP office loves being able to share news and accolades with you each month in this newsletter. Unfortunately, the Monthly Newsletter from Research and Sponsored Programs is going on hiatus. During this time, we encourage faculty to visit the RSP Website and contact staff in Research and Sponsored Programs to keep abreast of sponsored research news.
JOIN US ON APRIL 23!
Join the Office of Undergraduate Research and the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs for the 2015 Student Scholars Symposium and Faculty Research Showcase. The event will be held on Thursday, April 23 at 10 AM in the UWF Field House. For more details, visit the symposium website!
January and February 2015 Awards
Congratulations to the following faculty and staff on their recent grant and/or contract awards:
- Dr. Samuel R. Mathews II, Psychology
- Dr. Rosemary Hays-Thomas, Psychology
- Dr. George L. Stewart, Public Health, Clinical and Health Sciences
- Dr. Pamela T. Northrup, Innovation Institute
- Dr. Philip C. Darby, Biology
- Dr. Phyllis K. Pooley, Haas Center for Business Research and Economic Development
- Mr. John Barksdale, University Libraries
For details about these sponsored projects and activities, visit the RSP homepage.