Tulsa Testing Updates: 4/27/15
A Resource for Tulsa Test Coordinators
Paper/Pencil Testing Return
- Complete boxes A-D and V on EVERY answer sheet
- Signed Test Administrator and Proctor forms
- Signed Building Security Forms
- ALL Return Envelope(s)
- Class headers for labeling the groups (if you want the scores reported back by class) and yes, these can be copied
- MP Boxes
Remember, please don't seal the envelopes!
Friday's Pearson Deadline-- MAY 1
Check with your SPED teachers to make sure they are on time to meet Friday's deadline for Pearson OAAP. The OAAP Spring 2015 administration window will close at midnight on Friday, May 1, 2015. All student information, test assignments, and portfolio evidence must be entered in PearsonAccess prior to the closing. No student information, test assignments, or portfolio evidence may be entered in PearsonAccess after midnight on May 1, 2015.
DLM EOI Tests Due May 8
DLM has given an extension for all testlets to be completed by May 8. If you have any questions about DLM, please contact Becky.
Last Minute OCCT Reminders
- Please remind Test Administrators and Proctors to use the 'buddy system' during testing. There must always be 2 trained adults in the room at all times during test administration.
- Test Administrators should not be using computers during test administration.
- Test Administrators and Proctors should be observant of what's happening in the room during testing.
- Test Administrators may have cell phones to use only for contacting the BTC in emergency situations.
MAP and MPG Testing (Grades K-4)
K-2 will take: MAP for Primary Grades Reading and Math
3rd grade will take: MAP: 2-5 Common Core Reading, Math, and Language Arts
4th graders still on probationary promotion will take: MAP: 2-5 Common Core Reading
May 1-OAAP Submission and Testing Deadline (Pearson and DLM)
May 15- End of Online Testing- All online testing forms Due
- Email- email@example.com
- Phone- 918-746-6255
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone- 918-746-6503
- Email- email@example.com
- Phone- 918-746-6473
Located at the TPS Enrollment Center- 8AM-4:30PM, Monday through Friday