How to check your browser version
1. Open Firefox or Chrome.
2. Click on the word Firefox or Chrome next to the black apple at the top left corner of your screen.
3. Click on About Firefox/Chrome.
4. A window will pop up with the version information.
5. If your version is slightly outdated you may see a box to check for updates which you can click on and it will automatically update (you may have to restart the browser).
6. If you have a more outdated version you will need to download a new version online and delete the old version of each browser. Directions on how to download a new browser and save your bookmarks can be found here:https://www.smore.com/2dzne