Hartmann Hears A Who!
Black History + Career Aspirations = Newspaper
- Word Process their newspaper articles in their Google Drive.
- Save any images in their Google Drive.
- Create word searches, advertisements, or comics.
PLEASE ask to see what your student has accomplished thus far - as many - are not using their time wisely.
Students may share their typed documents with me via their Google Drive - firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to print in black and white for them. No matter - students need to have EVERYTHING THEY NEED to begin building their actual newspaper on Monday.
What goes in my newspaper?
- At least two separate articles on your person.
- At least one image of your person.
- At least one advertisement.
- A comic.
- The Weather.
Other possibilities -
- Go Ask Willie
- Word Search
Remember - your newspaper needs a TITLE and a DATE - it doesn't have to be from the present, but can be dated from your person's time.