Little White Church
- People from a long time ago have been wanting to fix up and improve the Little White Church.
- The little white church was the first church for black people in the town of Fredericksburg
- The Youth worked to fix the church up for the first time and gained national recognition for what they did.
- William H. Mosby preached at ceremonies when the "new" church was given its name: the Christian Methodist Episcopal Church
- The Church was built off of a limestone foundation with just its small steeple.
- The lot was given to William McLane, Silas Russel, James Scruggins, and James Tinker who all decided upon a church to be made.
This Land marker was placed on February 25, 1976.
The great-grandfather of Paul Phillips, Sr.
Gary Hunter is the man who is in charge of the church's restoration.
- 1887: the land was given to a set of trustees of the Colored Methodist Episcopal Church.
- The members built the church with the little structure there was.
- The black community started to disperse and the church began to deteriorate.
- Cora Phillips was a trustee of the church and decided they should start rebuilding and restoring the church in 1974.
- The Youth began fixing the church and received national recognition.
- Dr. Robert Mosby began preaching at ceremonies when the church got its name "The Christian Methodist Episcopal Church" in February of 1976.
Douglass Hubbard is addressing the people gathered outside The old negro church to dedicate the bicentennial tree-planting ceremony.
The Christian Methodist Episcopal church dates back to 1887.
Tic, Tac, Toe, and Joe
It was a fine day for Tic, Tac, Toe, and Joe as they were chillin’ with each other in the library waiting for the bell to ring. When they heard it ring, they already knew they were going to find some of the most major keys to success that were around $10. Plastic dinos, army men, little stuffed animals, you name it! These items will most likely help bring out the best in us, our honesty, our loyalty, etc. These nicknames, Tic, Tac, Toe, and Joe are merely last-minute-maid names to call us. Tic is Jacob Lees, he’s Anglo American, likes bread, and fights bears in his spare time. Tac is Zavior. This guy is a minor internet troll, he loves to take walks in the evenings and can cook minute rice in 59 seconds. Toe is Shepherd, he doesn’t always engage in meme wars but when he does, he wins. He also loves some delicious, homemade cornbread. Joe is Darien and he is currently helping a tight-knit group of gophers become circus clowns, but he roasts couples on Main Street in his free time. As you can see, this group has diverse talents and skills different from any other that can solve pretty much any situation.