Early Childhood Happenings
St Charles CUSD 303 Early Childhood Department
TIPS FOR YOUR FAMILY WITH YOUNG CHILDREN
ST CHARLES AREA FREE EVENTS
St. Charles Public Library
Upcoming programs- free & no registration required. Ages 7 & under with a caregiver
- Feb 8 Stories at the Nature Center from 10:30 - 11 AM at the Creek Bend Nature Center at LeRoy Oakes Forest Preserve
- Feb 12 Big Blue Block Party from 12 - 4 PM in the Hellen Gale Story Room
- Feb 16 Starrytime LIVE! from 6:30 - 7 PM in the Helen Gale Story Room
- Feb 18 Songs & Stories of African People by Shanta from 3-4 PM in the Huntley Community Room
- Feb 18 Express Yourself! from 3 - 3:45 in the Miller Haase Community Room
Drop-In Story Time in the Miller Haase Community Room
Mondays: Feb 6, 13 from 10-10:30 AM
Thursdays: Feb 9, 16 from 10-10:30 AM
Starnet Family Webinars
Inclusive Education Series for Families
Join us for the Inclusive Education Series for Families.
February's session focuses on Benefits of Inclusion. A special guest family member of a young person with a disability will share their story and insights. The series will highlight content from the Understanding Inclusion modules Early CHOICES and Early Intervention Training Program (EITP) have created with families for families.
Click on this link to register for the February 16 session, 6:30 - 7:30 pm via Zoom: "Benefits of Inclusion."
Register for each date individually (6 session series). Whether you attend all or a few, this series will support you on your journey of inclusion and provide resources for your child.
Northern Illinois Food Bank Mobile Pantry & Pop Up Markets (Drive-thru model)
All Drive Thru Models. No ID or documentation needed. First come, first served while supplies last.
- Feb 7 in Elgin at the Old Sherman Parking Lot, 901 Center St, from 4 - 5:30 pm
- Feb 13 in Wheaton at Immigrant Solidarity, 311 S Naperville Rd, from 4-5:30 pm
- Feb 15 in Aurora at Our Lady of Mercy, 701 S. Eola Rd, from 4:30 - 6 pm
- Feb 21 in Elgin at Buena Vista Apartments, 1287 Fleetwood Dr. (behind building 1213), from 4-5:30 pm
St. Charles (Tri-City) Salvation Army
The Salvation Army St. Charles (Tri-City) Community Center
1710 S. 7th Avenue
St. Charles, IL 60174
Phone: (630) 377-2769 | Fax: (630) 377-2849
Inclusion: Meeting Special Needs
Did You Know?
You can receive 3 months of childcare while you look for work or attend school?
If you are employed at a childcare center or childcare home, you can receive $1 copay
There is no copay for families that are displaced?
Learn more about financial assistance
Find Childcare & Early Learning Programs Near You