Web 2.0 & Apps
Here are some of the tools we used to build booktalks today!
- Online/digital posters
- Very easy to use
- Would work great for class presentations!
- Free version available (Morfo 3D Booth is $.99)
- For iPhone, iPad, & iPod Touch
- Can email videos and publish finished project on web
- Fun to use!
- Only 30 seconds of recording time
- Would work well for class presentations, booktalks, character sketches, history speeches, etc!
- Keep track of the books you read, rate them, mark books you want to read
- Book social networking--Follow your friends, get recommendations
- Browse lists from other users
- Social bookmarking site
- Create boards, pin links, share with your friends
- School uses?