Holiday Arts Festival UPDATES
December 11-15, 2017
Parent Volunteers Needed
We are in need of a few parent volunteers for the Holiday Arts Festival. Please sign up to Volunteer so we can plan for the event.
Parent Pizza Patrol
Can you help serve? We need several parents who would be willing to come and help distribute pizza Tuesday Night. The Chorus, Dance, Orchestra Department will be selling pizza slices for $1.00 in the Cafeteria during their break 4:30-5:30pm. We need parents to help collect money and help with distribution of pizza. We need about 6-8 parents volunteers.
Monday, December 11 - 6:30pm
Come and Join our Music Boosters at Panera Bread 6:30pm. We will be discussing the Holiday Arts Festival, Upcoming Spring Events, Trips, and More.
Tuesday, December 12
- BEFORE SCHOOL - Drop off Baked Goods in the morning in the orchestra room.
- 5th Period, 1:00pm - Students report to Large Gym with instrument, music, and pencil.
- 4:00pm - Parent Pizza Patrol report to Cafeteria to help set up for pizza distribution
- 4:30pm - Students are released for dinner and to get changed in concert uniform.
- 5:20pm - Student report to Large Gym
- 5:30pm - Attendance Taken in Large Gym, Pictures, Final Tuning, Parent Volunteers to help set up and sell baked goods and Christmas Ornaments.
- 5:50pm - BLS Ensemble perform in main hallway.
- 6:00pm - Doors open to Public
- 6:20pm - BLS report to Gym
- 6:30pm - Holiday Arts Festival Begins, Admission is $1.00 or 1 canned food item.
Wednesday, December 13
- 8:45am - 1st period - Concert and Chamber students will report to the orchestra room in their concert uniform, they are excused from their 1st period classes. Unpack and head to the large gym.
- 9:00am - Orchestra student in Large Gym. Attendance will be taken. Tune, Spot Check,
- 10:00am - Winter Wishes Assembly
Thursday, December 14
Pass out Concert Performance Assessment, Sight Read