Cougar News Update
December 7th-11th, 2020
Make your choice for next semester NOW!!
- CLICK HERE to Choose Face to Face or Remote
- A 9 week commitment.
- There is a chance a student might not have the same teacher as 1st semester but every effort is being made to avoid additional changes.
- If parents do not complete the commitment survey, the student’s learning environment election will remain the same as it stands on December 14.
Krispy Kreme Fundraiser Money Due to Ms. Kelley Tomorrow 12/7!!
CAMPBELL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL Virtual Book Fair Dec. 7- Dec. 20th, 2020
Monday, Dec. 7th, 7am to Sunday, Dec. 20th, 8pm
This is an online event.
You’re invited to shop our Scholastic Book Fair online from December 7th – 20th! All purchases benefit our school and connect kids with new books, favorite characters, complete series, and more.
You’ll love the NEW option to shop for Book Fair exclusives directly from the interactive booklist and enjoy these special online shopping features:
- Over 6,000 items, including new releases, best sellers, and value packs
- All orders ship direct to home
- FREE shipping on book-only orders over $25*
- All purchases support our school and earn 25% in rewards
Visit our Book Fair Homepage and click “Shop Now” to get started:
Book Fair – Click Here
*Free standard shipping is available on book-only orders of $25 or more, after all discounts are applied. Free standard shipping (books) must be selected during checkout. Orders containing products other than books are not eligible for this shipping promotion.
Campbell Dunking with DADs 2020!! Get your Cookies, Milk and conversation ready to make a Slam Dunk for Success!
Friday, Dec. 11th, 9pm to Wednesday, Dec. 16th, 11pm
This is an online event.
This year we are asking you to spend some quality time with a Campbell Cougar while "Dunking" a sweet treat in a glass of milk. We will provide the following:
- cookies or doughnuts for dunking (remote learners can stop by the school on 12/10 for your packet or grab your favorite cookies from home.
- conversation cards
- resources on how to support your Cougar academically, socially, and emotionally.
- A link and hashtag (#CampbellDunkinwithDads) to upload photos of you and your Campbell Cougar participating in the event and what you learned throughout the week.
- Cougars will come home with these items on Friday 12/11.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
WEEK OF WINTER WOW!
Monday, Dec. 14th, 7:45am to Friday, Dec. 18th, 2:15pm
This is an online event.
FCS creates COVID-19 Reporting Portal for parents/students
The Fulton County Board of Health and Fulton County Schools have developed an on-line portal for FCS parents/guardians to report student COVID-19 related cases. Please make a report to the FCBOH when your student is COVID-19 positive, has a pending COVID-19 test result, or has been in direct contact with a COVID-19 positive person. Also, please use this resource for official reporting rather than alerting the school and/or teacher. If you must engage the school/teacher, please do so after you have made an official report to the FCBOH. Lastly, to ensure the protection of our school community, please do not allow your child to attend school or school-sponsored events when he/she is ill and/or has any of the above COVID-19 concerns. Please reference the attached flyer and consider posting it in a visible location for easy access.
Thank you and please stay safe.
*ORDER FORMS SENT HOME WITH STUDENTS* REMOTE STUDENTS MAY PICK UP INFO AT THE SCHOOL. CONTACT PTA FOR ASSSISTANCE*
1. Contact friends & family to receive orders and collect funds.
2. IMPORTANT: PRINT ALL INFORMATION CLEARLY ON THE ORDER FORM. (Coupons will be emailed directly to the purchaser. No paper coupons will be distributed.)
3. Place money in a sealed envelope with the student’s name, grade, and teacher written on it.
4. Return order forms and money to Ms. Kelley by 12/7/2020.
5. Coupons will be emailed to purchaser once the order forms have been received. Instructions on how to retrieve coupon from email are listed on the flyer below.
For any questions please contact Campbell PTA at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Campbell PTA Board
Carpool will close at 7:40 for teachers to begin instruction. Students are counted TARDY after 7:40 and parents must PARK and Check students into the front office. Students participating remotely will be counted tardy when late for class or absent if they are not present and participating in instruction and submitting assignments.
Meal Kits will still be available for virtual learners & community members
To accommodate lunch service for face-to-face students, the hours of Curbside Pick-Up have been updated.
• Curbside Pick-Up will be open Wednesdays from 9:30-10:30 .
• Families need to pre-order grab & go meal kits each week. Grab & go meal Kits need to be pre-ordered online by Tuesday at 11:59 p.m.
CLICK HERE for the online pre-order form.
. • Pick-up a FREE & go meal kit from any Fulton County School near you. • Children do not have to be present to receive a FREE grab & go meal kit. • A student’s ID number is not needed to receive a FREE grab & go meal kit.
• To maximize social distancing, drivers are not to leave their vehicles; however, walk-ups are allowed.