Secular Discussion Club
Thinking without Restrictions!
A place to discuss, with rationality, empiricism, and all-round critical thinking in mind.
- You MUST be open-minded.
- Use evidence or reasonable thinking to back up your points/arguments.
- Don't judge someone based off of their views; "to each his own"
- Acting or reacting hostile/violent is NOT permitted.
- Elitist mindsets are NOT allowed.
- You are NOT allowed to interrupt someone when they are talking, everyone shall have an equal opportunity to speak.
- You may be kicked out for repeated abuse of these rules.
Sessions are on Tuesday from 3:30-4:30 in Mrs.Haught's Room (208)
There will be a topic chosen each week to start the discussion; however, this topic is only there to kick-start the discussion, however long we talk about said subject is up to those who participate.