Share your experience
Peer to peer networking
Join our student professional development panel
This panel is about creating communities of shared interests and untapping the different experiences our classmates have.
We want to open a space in which we can learn from each other, listen to what we have done, what we are planning to do, and some of the bigger questions we want to deal with once we graduate.
During the panel 5 people will share their stories in 5-10 minutes, then we will eat and hang-out.
If you are interested, apply! It's short and easy.
This space is about getting to know what issues move us, what do we want to change, what got us here.
Have PPT ready: March 16
Presentation day: TBD (most probable March 19)
- What you have done, your past job or research.
- What you are doing, current job, research or thesis.
- What you want to do. A crazy or not so crazy idea you want to discuss.
- 5-10 minutes.
- A power-point. That answers: what, when, why, who. Simple.
- It can be individual or as a group.