Google & SMART Slate Tips
January 18, 2013
Google Tip -
To install Google Clock go to your chrome settings and open your google extensions. Search for google clock and add to chrome.
To open the clock you will need to click on the clock hands icon in the upper right hand corner of your chrome browser. The link is next to the chrome controls icon.
Once the clock opens, you will want to set your preferences and reminders. Click on the gear in the lower right hand corner of the clock window.
Customize your Preferences
Customize the features of your clock and go to reminders to set your reminders.
- To set a reminder start by labeling your reminder.
- Attach a sound to your reminder by choosing one from the Sound drop down menu. No sound is the default.
- Set the time for your reminder.
- To repeat the reminder click on the repeat button. You will be given the choice to repeat every day or just certain days.
- Click on Add New Reminder to save.