Chisholm Ridge Wranglers Weekly
February 5-9, 2018
CRES Mission Statement
Wrangler pride is working together to reach our goals in learning and life.
3rd graders analyze character traits.
Kindergarten uses tools to find locations.
Kindergarten writes about a process.
4th Graders write math problems about the Gallon Man.
4th Graders write Winter poetry.
1st Graders learn more information about sharks.
This Week at The Ridge
Tuesday- Benchmark Schedule. Wear neat Warm-Ups to school!
Wednesday- Regular Schedule. Wear your gray "Adventure Begins" t-shirt with jeans to school. Staff Picture @ 3:00.
Thursday- Benchmark Schedule. Academic Carnival @ 5:45.
Friday- Regular Schedule. Wrangler Round-Up at 7:35. Area Spelling Bee. Chili Bar lunch.
Teacher To Do List:
2. Complete TELPAS Basic Training if needed. https://tx.scoring.pearsonassessments.com/scoring/
3. Complete STAAR modules. https://www.texasassessment.com/administrators/training/
4. Complete Mid-Year Student Data Spreadsheets. Due by February 16 to OneDrive/2017-2017 Spreadsheets.
5. Stay healthy! Get plenty of sleep and keep your hands clean! We need you at The Ridge!
Feb. 13, 15- 3/4 Math/Rdg Benchmarks, 5th Science Benchmark
Feb. 14- Valentine's Party @ 1:45 (Modified Specials Schedule)
Feb. 19- APEX Teacher Huddle @ 3:00
Feb. 20- APEX Pep Rally
Feb. 20-28- APEX lessons
Feb. 23- Ballard Dental Program for K-2 @ 8:30 a.m.
March 1- APEX run
March 2- Read Across CRES, Dr. Seuss' Birthday, Dress-Up as your Favorite Book Character, 5th Grade to TCC.
March 5- STAAR Security Training @ 3:00-4:15
March 6- 3rd Grade to Eagle Mountain Park
March 8- Multi-Cultural Day, 2nd Grade Performs, Open House
To my amazing team for covering my morning duty for the past 3 weeks while I have adjusted to being back at work and to Courtney for getting all of my sub stuff printed and set up for my sub on Monday.- Bernal
Shout out to Tim for teaching both all fifth grade classes math while I was out for a three day training. He saved ½ the fifth graders from being behind on fractions!- Coy
Duckworth, Caruthers and Hollingsworth for helping us split a class in a pinch- Coulbourn
Shout out to Vanessa who is our Thursday Warrior! -Hayes
Shout out to Elyssa and Rosa for helping me take temps and call parents when the clinic was slammed with sick kids last week! -Lesa
SHOUT OUT to all teachers who have taken half of a class to help a team mate who is out ill.- Hayes
• Shout out to Laura Musgrove for providing us with supports to use in our classrooms!
• Shout out to Eddie Howerton for always lending coverage when the rest of us are running behind!
• Shout out to Natasha Provo for helping the Celebrations & Recognition Committee plan for Multicultural Day!
• Shout out for the freshly baked cookies...YUM!!!- Kemp
Thank you for all the get well wishes. I have the best team! They are more than special! They are SUPER! -Sandra