Week of February 11th, 2019
- TELPAS Calibration - TELPAS Raters, our first Calibration session is this coming Tuesday @ 3:30. The 2nd session (if needed) is February 19th @ 3:30.
- BULB Update - By this point, all 2nd-5th grade learners should have an active BULB portfolio. K/1st - The district has given the deadline of Spring Break. Need help? Trent is a great resource and is willing to work with you and your learners!
- Fire Drill - Mark your calendars for tomorrow @ 2:30.
- FEDEX - Interested in offering something this week? Shoot me an email. Andi will lead a fascinating session for 3rd-5th. See below for details!
- V-Day Parties - this Thursday @ 2:00.
- DLI Walks - Patricia will be on campus Wednesday morning for DLI "Walks." If you have any particular questions/needs, it'll be a great time to catch her!
FedEx This Wednesday
3rd-5th - All are welcome, but please make sure at least someone from your team is there.
Specialists/SpEd - You are invited as well!
Team Time "Gift of Time"
As a special V-Day celebration and "thank you" for what you do, your upcoming Team Time will be given back to you as a gift of time. Please enjoy breakfast as a team, catch up on some much-needed work time, the choice is yours.
Happy Valentine's Day!
K-2nd Resource "Spring Cleaning" - TOMORROW
Need to know what to put out? Check out the lists below.
Week At A Glance
- College Shirt Day
- K-2 Resource "Spring Cleaning"
- 4th/5th Progress Report Grades Due
- Fire Drill - 2:30
- PTO Meeting - 6:30
- Spirit Day Schedule for 4th Grade Program
- PTO / Ed Foundation Shirt Day
- Cooper @ Principal Meeting
- 4th Grade Program - Begin calling down @ 2:00
- TELPAS - 1st Calibration Session - 3:30
- 4th Grade Program - 6:30
- DLI New Parent Meeting - 7:00 (Cafe)
- Kids of Character Breakfast - 7:30
- DLI "Walks" - AM
- Tutoring Planning 1/2 Days - 4th/5th Grades
- FedEx - 3:30
- 4th/5th Progress Reports go home
- V-Day Parties - 2:00
Friday - PD Day @ CHS
Saturday - "WilsonVolunteers" @ North Texas Food Bank (Thank you for organizing Esther!)