New Job Opening
For The President of the United States (POTUS)
- You will, with the approval of the Senate, make treaties with other countries.
- You will be the Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces for America.
- You will be the Commander-in-Chief of every state militia when it is need be.
- You will be able to gather information and opinions from the leaders of the executive departments.
- You will be able to grant reprieves and pardons for crimes committed against the US.
- You will be responsible for enforcing the laws of our nation.
- You will issue commissions to the officers of the US.
- You will report to Congress on the State of the Union and recommend necessary measures.
- You will be able to appoint federal judges, ambassadors, and executive departments.
- You will also have to fill any vacancies while the Senate is in recess.
Must have vision, charisma, perseverance, intellect, focus, pragmatism, leadership, and love.
- Effective decision making.
- Consensus building.
- Create collaborative teams.
- Encourage conflict resolution.
- Ability to communicate, motivate, and inspire.
- Ability to manage complex change and innovation.
- Ability to negotiate.
- Create trust between the people and the government.
- Natural Born Citizen
- Must be of 35 years or older
- Must be at least 14 year resident in the US
- Makes $400k a year (with additional $50k for expense accounts).
- Free transportation in the presidential limousine.
- Transportation via private planes and helicopters.
- Free housing in Washington's most famous mansion (including an amazing view).