AHS Class of 2020
It's Senior Time
BALFOUR VISIT INFORMATION
I know that lots of seniors missed the information from the Balfour presentation so I wanted to put it all on here so that we can all be on the same page.
- There is an $80 deposit for orders that are over $80.00. Anything under needs to be paid in full before they receive their order. After March 6th price of cap and gown go up, which will incur a processing fee.
- If you order a class ring as well, they will split the deposit as follows: $20 towards the ring and $60 to the cap/gown order.
- Be sure to fill in your height and weight as that is how they determine size.
- They will communicate with you via text, unless there is a problem, then they will email you.
- Balfour will be here to take orders on Tuesday, Oct 22nd and Wednesday, Oct 23rd during all 3 lunches.
- No money will be taken here at school for any Balfour orders AFTER Wednesday, Oct 23rd. YOU MUST go online to Balfour.com, place an order, and pay at that time.
- Delivery of invitations and other items will before caps & gowns.
- CAPS & GOWNS will be delivery LATER in May.
- You will NOT be able to wear, brother, sister or cousins gown from last year. Balfour is changing the material used and the color (still orange) will not be the same as previous years.
Project Graduation is in Full Effect
Meetings have been jammed packed with parents and students!
Please see the flyer below for meeting dates!
We need your participation and help to make this year successful!
Follow US on Facebook
We are using Twitter and Facebook to communicate. We are no longer using Remind.