La première année
Les nouvelles (News)
- We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving break!
- We had a fun week! Cosi came to talk to us about weather, and St. Nicholas visited on Friday, and filled our shoes with treats!
- BRAVO! We have been doing a great job bringing back our 2 homework assignments each week. Keep up the great work!
In math we are still working on tens and ones, please keep practicing addition and subtraction at home!
In reading, we are learning about fairy tales and fables, and what lessons we learn from them!
In social studies we are learning about maps and where we are located in the world.
Notre horaire (Our schedule)
Blue folder is due every other week (signed & dated)
Spelling homework due.
Spelling homework goes home.
Math homework goes home.
Math homework is due,
Library books are due.
Reading log sent back to school.
Blue folder goes home every other week with student's work.
A la maison (at home)
- Practice spelling words all week and weekend.
- Check the red folder every day.
- Count with your child up to 100.
- Work on addition and subtraction word problems.
Making rain in class
Mme Scoyez did a weather experiment and it rained in the classroom!
Shoes off for St. Nicholas
We put our shoes in the hallway while St. Nicolas filled them with bonbons!