Be SAFE online! There are monsters and stuff.
How to be safe online:
- Talk to your parents about the sites you are allowed on.
- Make sure they know passwords and usernames for those sites.
- Keep your parents or guardians in the know about whats going on.
- Don't say anything online that you wouldn't say to their face.
- Would you want your grandma or grandpa to read it?
- Do not bully, everyone has a story and you don't know what it is.
Bully effects not only that person but their family and friends around them.
Stop, block, tell. If you receive a inappropriate message or picture. you need to follow through with all three of these steps.
It may just be words to you but it can really hurt the person in a mental way.