Legendary Basketball Player
- Born: February 17, 1963 in Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Attended University of South Carolina
Choiches and Results
Due to Michael's leadership he received more support and friends during his basketball career. Also he influenced younger people and basketball a different perspective on how basketball is played and he also influenced people by making Michael Jordan based products and sporting items.
In His Words
Words for him
When you speak of role models, when we talk to our kids, everybody is a role model, everyone, just as you look at a Michael Jordan to be the terrific athlete he is.
1."Michael Jordan." Contemporary Black Biography. Vol. 21. Detroit: Gale, 1999. Biography in Context. Web. 9 May 2016. It provided great detail on what I need. Also it provided terrific pictures on Michael Jordan. This source is a biography site.
2. www.brainyquote.com. This website helped me get quotes on what other people think about Michael Jordan. Also it had other terrific players telling quotes too. This source contains quotes from people said about themselves or other people telling other people about a particular person.
3. www.npr.org because it showed me audio on Michael Jordan. Also it helped me understand what he did for basketball.
4. www.highsnobeity.com because it showed me a picture on Michael Jordan crying. Also it is helpful because Michael Jordan's dad died.
5.www.piikt.com because it showed images on Michael Jordan's explosive career. Also it showed me how it his career was meaningful.
6. www.forbes.com because it showed me Michael Jordan's retirement. Also because it showed me a picture of how Michael Jordan's emotion was.
7. www.espn.go.com showed me stats on Michael Jordan's career. Also it showed me a wonderful picture.
8. www.hk-kicks.com because it showed me how hard he worked to win in the Finals. Also how he reacted to him winning it.
9. www.therealdeal.com because it showed me where he grew up. Also it showed me where he lives.
10. www.esquire.com because it showed me his relationship with the Chicago Bulls. Also it sowed me a terrific picture of his career.