2nd Grade Music Notes
Our Second Quarter Learning Goals
- I will be able to follow the rules of music while singing, dancing, and playing instruments!
- I will be able to identify instruments from other cultures.
- I will be able to listen and identify parts of songs as same and different.
- I will be able to identify song form (parts of songs)
- I will be able to sing my concert songs while using good concert etiquette
Wow! What a Great Concert!
Parents- all late DVD orders must be turned in no later than Thursday, January 9. Thank you for understanding! The cost is $15. Please send your money in to the office in an envelope with your child's name, class, and "Nutcracker DVD" on the front.
Who Is Mr. Everybody?
You can learn more about Mr. Everybody's Musical Apartment by visiting the JM Music Website: http://hobart.schoolwires.com/Page/3190
Dates to Remember
January 28th: JM 1st grade Informance 2pm (1Jo/1Ev/1La)
January 30th: JM 1st grade Informance 2pm (1Ti/1Pe)
February 21st: JM 4th Grade Drama Club presents Alice in Wonderland! 6pm
February 22nd: JM 4th Grade Drama Club presents Alice in Wonderland! 2pm
March 3rd: JM 5th Grade Concert (5St/5Sm/5Pa) 6pm
March 5th: JM 5th Grade Concert (5Ba/5Me/5Pr) 6pm
April 7th: JM 3rd Grade Concert 6pm
May 11-15 Talent Day in Music Class (during their regular music class period)