Canned Food Drive
Help the Knights and Ladies of Peter Claver feed families.
'Tis the Season for Giving and Giving Thanks!
Thanksgiving offers us the opportunity to share with our neighbor. The Knights and Ladies of Peter Claver assemble food baskets to help local families provide a nutritious and festive Thanksgiving Feast. Our Mother of Mercy is proud to be a part of their effort this year!
Food Drive for Thanksgiving Feast
Monday, Nov. 16th, 7am to Thursday, Nov. 19th, 10am
1007 East Terrell Avenue
Fort Worth, TX
Please use the following classroom guidelines when determining what items to donate:
- Masters - Canned Corn & Canned Peas
- Yanaros - Canned Green Beans & French Fried Onions (for green bean casserole)
- Reid - Canned Yams & Marshmallows (for candied yams)
- Parks - Boxed or Bagged Stuffing Mix & Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Johnson - Cranberry Sauce & Macaroni and Cheese
- Roberson - Boxed Cake Mix & Icing and Dessert Mixes