Cambridge Park Press
Home of the Husky Pups
Conference Tips for Parents
Before the conference:
- Ask your child how she feels about school.
- Make a list of topics that you want to talk about with the teacher.
- Prepare a list of questions such as:
Does my child participate in class?
Does my child seem happy at school?
What can I do at home to help?
During the conference:
- Be on time (or early) for the meeting.
- End the meeting on time. Other parents will probably have a conference after yours.
- Relax and be yourself.
- Stay calm during the conference.
- Ask the most important questions first.
- Ask for explanations of anything you don't understand
- Ask your child's teacher for ways that you can help your child at home.
🍎 A Nature Walk with Mr. O'Brien's Class 🍁
🎃 Halloween Parade Reminder🎃
Classes will exit the building at approximately 10:30 and walk along the front path highlighted in yellow below. Parents are asked to line the walkway area so our students can walk through and show off their costumes before returning to their classrooms.
Parents will not be permitted to take their children home directly from the parade. All students must be signed out in the office if leaving. Please let your child's teacher know ahead of time if you plan to take your child home after the parade so he or she can let the office know.
Teachers will be having their own individual classroom parties throughout the day. To ensure the continuity of our day and for security purposes, parents will not be invited in the classrooms after the parade ends. We appreciate your under understanding.
Students may not wear any masks.
We ask that hand-held items or parts (ie: wand, sword, bag, etc.), be left home.
Costumes can be worn to school but then should be taken off for the rest of the school day.
Parents are not permitted in the building after the parade for safety reasons and to ensure the continuity of instruction.
Picture Re-Takes Are Coming 📷
🎵 Rockness Music Rocks Cambridge Park
Cambridge Park PTO
Amazon Smile! 😊
Looking for some healthy(ish) nut free snack ideas? Try these!
- Any nut-free Granola Bites or bars
- Cascadian Farms Cinnamon Raisin Granola Bars
- Applesauce pouches
- Boiled Eggs
- Meat sticks (preferably with few preservatives and no MSG)
- Cheese sticks
- Dried fruit and seed mix
- Packaged cookies or crackers (not healthy, we threw them on here to see if you were paying attention ;)
- Cheese and (nut free) crackers
- Yogurt Stick
November Dates to Remember 📆
November 4th- Picture Retakes
November 7th and 8th- NO SCHOOL (NJEA Teacher Convention)
November 15th- Early Dismissal
November 20th- PTO Meeting @ 6:30 pm
November 21st- Early Dismissal/ Evening Conferences
November 22nd- Early Dismissal/ Afternoon Conferences/ Spirit Day
November 27th- Early Dismissal/ PJ Day
November 28th and 29th- NO SCHOOL (Thanksgiving)