Taiga`s and Craig`s health plan
top secret meal/health plan
banana and almond butter toast
What to do:
1. Spread almond butter over the toast
2. Put sliced banana over the almond-covered toast
Total fat: 21.5g
cheesy chicken wrap
1 spinach tortilla
1 Laughing Cow Sun Dried Tomato cheese wedge
Sliced deli meat (for an extra kick try Boar’s Head Cajun Chicken)
Fresh spinach leaves
Any other fresh vegetables
What to do:
1. Spread the Laughing Cow cheese wedge all over the tortilla.
2. Layer fresh spinach leaves on tortilla.
3. On one end, layer the deli meat, along with fresh vegetables.
4. Roll up starting with the end with meat and vegetables.
5. Slice in half and serve.
Grilled chicken cutlet with summer succotash
Directions: Place a grill pan over high heat. Season 4 thin chicken cutlets (about 1 pound total) with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Grill until cooked through (about 3-4 minutes), turning once. Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high.
Add in 1 cup frozen baby lima beans, thawed; 1/2 cup corn; and 1 pint grape tomatoes. Cook, tossing occasionally, until tomatoes burst (about 3-4 minutes). Stir in 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan and 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, torn. Pair each portion with lemon wedges and a 100-calorie whole-wheat roll.
Resistant Starch: 1 gram