U.S. Involvement In World War 2
By: D.J. S. and Keleb D.
U.S. involvement in World War 2
- Explain how is the U.S. was so important to World War 2? U.S. was so important to WW 2 because of there big army.
- List the reason why the U.S. wanted to be in WW 2? U.S. wanted to be in WW 2 because when 2000 American soldiers were killed from a bombing by Japan.
- Explain when the U.S. entered WW 2? U.S. entered WW 2 on December 7, 1919.
- U.S. was important because U.S. had a big supply of weaponry.
- U.S. declared they were in World War 2 on December 7, 1941.
- Hitler took control after Germany lost World War 2 in 1919.
- Hitler was born on April 20,1889 in Barnaul, Austria.
- Hitler wanted to make one pure race.
- U.S. help take back France from Germany. Called D-Day.
This video is showing how the Adolf Hitler rose the Nazi Party.