Northside Weekly Parent Newsletter
Week of Dec. 6-10
Family Engagement Bingo
Do not forget to mark your squares as you complete your Bingo card!
Wanting ways to help your student?
Lexia Learning Core 5 and Reflex Math are both programs that level your students and give them practice on skills at their level.
This Week's Friday Video
Vision and Hearing Screenings
Nurse Kay will notify parents of any students who do not pass.
Birthday Treat Days
If you would like to bring treats for your child's birthday month, please bring them ONLY on the day of the month designated as birthday treat day. We are not allowed to pass out treats on other days.
All food items must be store bought and individually wrapped. Please check with your child's teacher about any allergy information.
Did you know??
Northside Core Beliefs
* All children have their own unique paths to learning
* We must build relationships where ALL feel safe and valued
* Teachers and students make a daily commitment to enthusiastic teaching and learning
* Teachers and students make discoveries relevant to real-life experiences that encourage
them to be life-long learners
* Relationships, character, life skills, and academics are all equally important
* Mistakes are opportunities for growth
Northside Elementary's Vision Statement
Go Be Great
T- To love serve, and care
Northside Elementary's Mission Statement
Northside is a family: We love, serve, care
Contact Us with any Questions or Concerns
We want you to know that as an admin team our goal is to ensure that Northside is a GREAT place to be. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us and set up a time to visit. We love your children, and want you to know they are in good hands when they step into the halls of Northside Elementary. Please follow us on our social media sites to stay updated on the happenings at NSE!