April 21, 2020
Curbside Tech Support
We appreciate your patience, and we hope to speed up our service time with this new procedure in place.
ITS is now providing direct support for PUSD managed devices and applications for students. Students can now submit their own support tickets by visiting gopusd.com/helpdesk while logged in to their PUSD accounts. Families can also reach the HelpDesk at 626-396-3699 in order to get real time support. Please visit the following URLs for support regarding other student needs:
If you are experiencing issues with Powerschool learning, please visit status.powerschool.com for updates.
Students that need support with lost or stolen devices, please submit tickets at gopusd.com/helpdesk.
Please continue to submit requests for Hotspots at gopusd.com/helpdesk. However, we are currently out of hotspots, but waiting to receive more. Hotspots will be checked out on a first come first serve basis based on tickets submitted.
For weekly ITS updates, please check your student’s email every Tuesday for our Tech Bytes newsletter, and visit pusd.us/its.
Student Tech Support
If you are using Skies with your students, please note the following setting change that will take place on Friday, April 24th.
- All PUSD Skies learning environments will be set to only allow PUSD user to join.
This change will help us keep student privacy, information, and online learning a safe space for all involved. Please keep in mind that you should still create a class code for each class you create. Should you have any questions, please reach out to Skies directly by emailing email@example.com
Stage 3 of Emergency Remote Learning
- Please review PUSD's Remote Learning Guidelines for information about best practices during the time.
- For tips on how to run a smooth remote check-in through Google Meet, please CLICK HERE to learn more.
Teacher Tech Support
- Teacher creates a Tech Ticket or can call the HelpDesk at 626-396-3699.
Tech Tuesday Workshop for Educators
- Powerschool: Wiki Projects (10:00 - 11:00)
- Google Jamboard: Digital Whiteboard (12:00 - 1:00)
- Remote Learning Guidelines (2:00 - 3:00)
We will be able to accomodate 25 live participants. However, we will post these recorded workshops in our Remote Hub, on YouTube, and in Kyte Learning for you to complete at your convenience if you can't join us LIVE.