Ways to prevent pollution
* Pesticide product labels provide critical information about how to safely handle and use pesticide products. A critical aspect of registering a pesticide product is the approval of the product label. The information on this page is intended to help the pesticide registrant and the public better access, understand, and use information about pesticide labels.
ways it affects health
*10000-20000 agricultural workers out of the 2 million in the United states arebeing affected from the pesticides being used
ways to advocate
- dont use a pesticides without reading the label!
- keep them away from children
- use with caution
* Arnett, Alyx. "Follow Precautions When Using Pesticides." Kokomo Perspective. N.p., 15 Apr. 2015. Web. 16 Apr. 2015.
* N.p., n.d. Web.
* "PESTICIDE ILLNESS & INJURY SURVEILLANCE." Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 11 Sept. 2013. Web. 08 Apr. 2015.
* "Pesticide Product Labels | Pesticides | US EPA." EPA. Environmental Protection Agency, n.d. Web. 10 Apr. 2015.