By Michael Hennessey
Father was a bull sent by Poseidon to be sacrificed but King Minos kept the bull and Poseidon didn't like this and made Pasiphae fall in love with the bull
He doesn't have a mother.
He doesn't have a father.
He doesn't have children.
He doesn't have a spouse.
The Minotaur is linked to the cult of the bull and the double axe in the primitive tribes of Crete.
1. The Minotaur is half bull half human.
2. The Minotaur's favorite food was people.
3. The Minotaur was very strong.
4. Young Medians and young men were fed to the Minotaur as a type of sacrifice.
5. The Minotaur lived in a maze.
6. Creatures, gods with human bodies and animal heads were common in ancient Egypt which is where the inspiration for the Minotaur came from.
7. King Minos used him to frighten his enemies
8. Daedalus and Icarus built the huge maze known as the labyrinth
9. The Minotaur means Minos' bull
10. Theseus killed the Minotaur