FHS Hornet News
Preparing and Educating for Success!
I hope that you are enjoying your summer! As the new FHS principal, I can assure you that we are excited and ready to start the 2019-20 academic year!
Please make sure that you've registered online before schedule pick-ups.
Listed below are the pictures of some new faces you will see at FHS.
I've also included important beginning of the year information. Please contact me with any questions you may have.
Hope to see you at Open House: Thursday, August 15th 2-5pm!
Fulton High School Principal
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Fulton Public Schools Online Registration for the 2019-20 school year is READY to complete!!!
If you have forgotten your password you can click the "Forgot your parent password?" link to have an email sent to you containing a link that will allow you to reset your password. Your username is your email address.
The Student 360/Parent Portal login page can be found by clicking on the following link:
2019-20 FPS Online Registration FAQs
**Online Registration CAN be done on a mobile device. You will need to use the FPS website, www.fulton58.org or the Fulton 58 App. Online Registration will NOT work through the Student 360 App.
**If you are unable to reset your password, please call 573-590-8000 and you will be sent a notification with a new password.
**If you receive an error of any kind, please call 573-590-8040 or 573-590-8006 for assistance.
It's a great day to be a Hornet! 💛🐝💛
FHS COUNSELING DEPARTMENT IMPORTANT DATES
- August 21-23rd: Students will have the ability to sign-up for schedule change requests.
- September 11th: ASVAB testing for all Juniors
- September 18th: College & Career Fair for Callaway County
FHS ATHLETICS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Summer Dead Period Sports: August 3-11th
- FHS Fall Practices Start: Monday, August 12th
- Please make sure your athlete has a current physical before attending the first practice Monday, August 12th. Any physicals that were administered after February 1, 2019 will be good for all of the 2019-2020 academic year.
- FHS Meet the Hornets: Monday, August 26th 5:30pm at FHS