5th grade Sketchbook Assignment
due the week of April 21, 2014
Draw a shoe in 3D perspective
- No tracing!
- Observe and add all the necessary details and texture
- You can use color (pencils are best) if you wish
- Pick any type of shoe you wish, you may do two if you want a challenge
(In the past, some students have opted to add little people climbing, propelling or jumping on the shoe. This is optional, for those who like a little whimsy).
Watch the video below to see:
- How to start with a light line drawing-look at your shoe!
- How to start building the shading, from white, light gray, medium gray, dark gray to black.
- Crosshatching, not smudging with fingers.
- How much time this probably took, so give yourself plenty of time!
If you read this digital flyer, leave me a comment below for 20 points extra credit.
Also, parent initals and times ARE NOT necessary with this format.