April 5, 2019
Saturday - April 6
Sunday - April 7
8:15 and 10:45 Church
10:30 AM Junior Choir and Christ Kids Sing at Christ
Monday - April 8
3k & 4k Field Trip
6:15 pm WISCO Grade School Band
Tuesday - April 9 Band Lessons
7 am Faculty Meeting
7 pm Parent Council Meeting
Wednesday - April 10
8:45 am Chapel Pastor Gurgel
3:45 & 6:30 pm lent Service and Supper
7:15 pm Voter's Meeting 7th Grade Call
Thursday - April 11
7:30 am 5-8 Meeting
Friday - April 12
2:45 pm Jr. Choir
Saturday - April 13
12 pm Easter Egg Hunt
Sunday - April 14
8:15 and 10:45 Church Palm Sunday Luther Prep is singing.
- We are testing this week.
- Please set aside Saturday, May 4th for the track meet if you are able to help.
- We will rehearse on Tuesday at 9:15 and Friday at 8:45 next week.
- We will do the Tornado Drill on Thursday as it is the national tornado drill day.
- Call Meeting Wednesday After the second Lenten service.
- Thank you for all of your hard work every week. We could not do everything that we do without it.
One of the biggest parts of a lesson missed is the closing. Here are some ideas that can help.
This article talks about the importance of using GOs and then gives some example uses.
Digital Citizenship is all of our jobs as teachers. We need to be teaching our students how to correctly filter and use the resources on the internet. Just because we can copy and paste that does not mean it is always the best way.