Panther Technology Tracks
Week of April 15th
Technology Tool Tuesday - Flipsnack
Going Google - Volume 13
- Drag and drop labels in Gmail
- How to add additional fonts in Google Docs
- How to Create a Table of Contents in Google Docs
Click on the link Below to see the latest Going Google Tips:
To make the transition easier, here are a few things you can do now:
- Go thru your current website and copy all of the links to a document that you will have access to when you re-build your web presence. (The best option for this is a Google Doc: simply copy and paste the links you currently have into the document for safe-keeping)
- Go thru your current website and make sure you have all of the attached documents saved. Most people have back ups of all of the documents, pictures, PowerPoints, videos, etc. that are part of the website, but some people use their website as a storage spot for everything that they need. Make sure you have a back up somewhere.
- Take screenshots of your current page layout. Getting pictures of your current website configuration may help you visualize the categories and set up that you like. There are several ways that you can do this including pushing the Windows Button and Print Screen and the pasting the image onto a document.
For a sneak peak of the teacher templates available - see the link below.
Badges Given Out This Past Week:
- Nicole Nunnally - I've Gone Google and PowerUP
- Tonne Williamson - I've Gone Google, T3 - Level 1 - for trying out CiteLighter and T3 - Level 1 for trying out Animoto
NEW!!! The Going Google Badge and the T3 badges can now be earned more than once! If you try out different tips and tools from these resources you can earn the badge additional times!
For more information on badges check out the Technology Badges page on the RMS Tech website.