Teaching Partner News
Welcome to your first edition!
Learning in this newsletter will include:
- How to change the world!!
- Teacher Partner Friday agendas
- Book Study Updates
- Summer Task Force updates
- Summer Professional Learning Opportunities
- Updates and news from the district
Please check back Friday AM prior to each meeting in case there were updates to the agenda.
Book Study Groups
Read, Write, Lead with Shelli: We will have time to READ the end of chapter 2 and part of chapter 3 before our discussion using the 3-2-1 discussion protocol. Please bring your books.
Instructional Model Resource updates
Nothing is finalized and there are no guarantees about what will be provided to each school due to the wide variety of needs from building to building. Information will be provided to principals first as it becomes available. Our goal is to make sure all students have equitable access to the resources they need to achieve at high levels. Please talk to one of the Instructional Coordinators if you have questions or concerns.
Summer Task Force Work-we need YOU!!
- Report card revisions-work starting now
- Pacing Guide revisions-work starting now
- Key Assessment Chart revisions
- READ Act document and planning
- Video editing for professional learning and sharing bright spots
- Instructional Model revisions/planning
The First meeting for the REPORT CARD task force will be on 3/20 immediately after our TP time for one hour-paid of course! If you would like to be a part of this team, please plan to stay if you are able.
Please share with teachers and encourage registration soon before classes fill up!
| || |
Teacher Partners ROCK!
K-5 classroom teachers from the first Guided Reading Course of Study shared their thoughts about the support they received from their Teacher Partner. This is a great tribute to the coaching work you do every day!