RMS Weekly Event Calendar
April 2 - April 6
What's going on at RMS?
Welcome Back! I hope all of you had a restful and relaxing Spring Break and are ready to begin the final few weeks of school....39 days to be exact! We have a lot of things going on within the next 39 days (Scantron Assessments, AdvancED visit, Drama/Choral productions, Awards Day, etc.) so it is going to be a busy 39 days!
I encourage all of you to continue to provide rigorous, high-quality learning experiences for our students and to have discussions about our upcoming Scantron Assessments. We will be having a testing pep rally for our students on Friday in an effort to provide motivation for our students as we begin our testing sessions. As you all know, the results of these assessments are important pieces of our state report card and provide evidence of our academic achievement and growth.
Thank you for everything you do each day to support our students!
RMS Mentoring Schedule
This week we will continue the unit on GRIT!
Monday - Students will begin working through Lesson 8 of the GRIT curriculum. Try to get about halfway through the Lesson 8 PowerPoint today.
Tuesday - Students will finish working through Lesson 8 of the GRIT curriculum.
Wednesday - Students will begin working through Lesson 9 of the GRIT curriculum. Try to get about halfway through the Lesson 9 PowerPoint today so you will have time to finish all the activities included!
Thursday - Students will finish working through Lesson 9 of the GRIT curriculum.
Friday - Students will work through Lesson 10 of the GRIT curriculum.
Monday, April 2
- No known activities
Tuesday, April 3
- RCS Track Meet - Sheffield - 3:45 p.m.
- 6th Grade Parent Night - Cafeteria - 6:00 p.m.
- RMS Football Parent Meeting - RMS Gym - 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, April 4
- Student Support Team Meeting - Room 125 - Core teachers please plan to attend during you instructional periods.
- Scantron Assessment Training - Media Center - Immediately after school.
Thursday, April 5
- The AristoCats Kids - Presented by RMS 6th Grade Performing Arts - RHS Auditorium - 6:30 p.m.
Friday, April 6
- Scantron Assessment Pep Rally - RMS Gym - 7th Period - Wear a superhero shirt/costume!
- RCS Track Meet - Florence - 4:00 p.m.
- RMS Baseball vs. Deshler - Home - 4:30 & 6:30 p.m.