Mifi Internet Service Continuation
Raven Homeschool, Fairbanks Families
Dear Fairbanks Raven Families,
You are receiving this e-mail because you are currently participating in the Mifi Internet Program through Raven. Please read the information below as it pertains to your internet service as this school year comes to a close.
Planning to re-enroll for the 2016-2017 school year?
- If you plan to use your Mifi next year, you will need to fill out a new agreement for the 2016-2017 school year before 4pm on June 30, 2016.
- "You must have an active 2016-2017 ILP on file prior to 4pm on June 30, 2016 in order for your service to continue uninterrupted.
If you do have an active ILP by the deadline, your Mifi access will be disconnected. Your access will not be restored until your ILP becomes active and AT&T sets your Mifi back up.
Planning to enroll elsewhere for the 2016-2017 school year?
- Please let us know so we can finalize your year in preparation for your future plans.
- You do not need to return your Mifi device to Raven.
- Your service will continue until July 1st.
Please let us know if your have any questions!