By Emily Pillarella
Drake's early life
Drake "Aubrey Drake Graham" was born on October 24, 1986 in Toronto, Canada. As Drake was growing up, he knew that music would always influence his life. His father, Dennis Graham, was a drummer for a famous rockstar. But, his parents were divorced when he was five years old, and was then raised by his mother.
Drake's Training and Education
In High School, Drake went to Forest Hill Collegiate Institute. In high school Drake aced many classes. Such as sweater knitting, romance literature, weight lifting, dance, singing lessons, Judaism, and Canadian studies. Drake got a 97% on his final exam and 88% on his other courses. Drake did not graduate from high school because he went to two different ones. First, he went to Forest Hill Collegiate Institute, then he went to Vaughan Road Academy.
Drake's Albums and Shows
- 2006 - Room for Improvement
- 2007 - Comeback Season
- 2009 - So Far Gone
- 2010 - Thank Me Later
- 2011 - Take Care
- 2013 - Nothing was the Same
- 2014 - A Gift Without a Curse
- 2015 - If Your Reading This it's Too Late
- 2015 - Views From The 6
- 2015 - What a Time to be Alive
- Drake was featured in the show Degrassi on Teen Nick. One of Drake's classmates father was an agent. His dad said that is anyone in the class that makes you laugh, have them audition.Drake played the part of Jimmy Brooks, "Wheelchair Jimmy," who was a basketball star but put in a wheelchair after he was shot by a classmate.
- Kanye West
- and Lil Wayne
- 2013 - Grammy Award for Best Rap Album
- 2013 - BET award for best video of the year
- 2015 - Youtube Music Award
And many many more!
"I'm always going to work like I have something to prove" ~ Drake