Galileo's Early Life
- He proved Copernicus' theory of the Sun being the center of the universe, not the Earth.
- He proved that objects of different weights fall at the same rate.
- Improved the telescope so you could look into space.
- Discovered that the moon was rough and uneven.
- And last he discovered the first four moons of Saturn (Supporting the Copernicus Theory).
- Galileo started inventing things only for the mere purpose to support his family.
- He became blind in 1637 due to an eye infection.
- In 1633 Galileo was brought up to the church to confess his scientific "errors".
If you would like to know more about Galileo visit
Galileo Galilei. 1998. Biography in Context. Web. 10 Mar. 2014. <http://ic.galegroup.com/ic/bic1/person/actionWin?resetBreadCrumb=&query=&prodId=BIC1&windowstate=normal&contentModules=&display-query=&mode=view&limiter=AC+y&showDisambiguation=false&u=libe79362&displayGroups=&p=BIC1&action=e&catId=GALE%7C00000000MQWB&scanId=>. Galileo Galilei Research Paper Information
"Galileo Galilei." inventors.about.com. Neil Vogel, n.d. Web. 28 Feb. 2014. <http://inventors.about.com/od/gstartinventors/a/Galileo_Galilei.htm>. Information about Galileo's life.
"Galileo Inventions." www.universetoday.com. Fraser Cain, n.d. Web. 28 Feb. 2014. <http://www.universetoday.com/48758/galileo-inventions/>. Galileo information.
Redd, Nola Taylor. Galileo Galilei Research. N.p.: n.p., 2012. Space.com. Web. 28 Feb. 2014. <http://www.space.com/15589-galileo-galilei.html>. Galileo Galilei information
Sustermans, Giusto. Galileo Portrait. N.d. Wikipedia. Web. 5 Mar. 2014. <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo_Galilei>. Portrait of Galileo Galilei.
White, Micheal. Galileo Galilei. Woodbridge: Blackbirch, 1999. Print. Book of Galileo Galilei