Cardinal Connections Parent Copy
June 6, 2022
- June 6 - 2nd/3rd Field Trip
- June 8 - 5th Grade Picnic
- June 9 - Safety/Service Squad Celebratory Lunch
- June 10 - 4th Grade Wax Museum - Parents are invited to come at 2:40 pm
- June 13 - Kindergarten Ceremony
- June 13 - Last Day for Breakfast and Lunch
- June 13 - 5th Grade Ceremony
- June 14 - ECSE Ceremony
- June 14 - Students attend AM only
- June 15 - End of Third Trimester
- June 15 - Last day of school - Students attend AM only
I hope all is well with you and your families. Back in November, an accident took place on Mulberry St. where a student was hit by a car. We have asked that no one drop their student off by parking across the street from the school. Since this accident, I have asked my staff to park in the back to give families space to park in the lot while dropping off. We are still seeing parents parking on the other side and walking students over or letting the students out to cross over on their own. Please use the parking lot to drop your student off and reframe from parking across from the school. While I understand that the accident didn't happen while that parent was dropping off the students for school, we want to be proactive in avoiding any danger that could occur in the future. Please use the parking lot. There are plenty of spaces available.
I also asked that you not pull up between the buses or the signs out front indicating "Bus Only." I understand that many of you are rushing to get to work, but we want to avoid any accidents. We want to ensure the safety of our students, and this is the only way to do so.
I appreciate your understanding!
~ Mrs. Wright