Calvin, Clay, and Zee
The Exercise Program
- Set specific, manageable goals while tracking your progress.
- Use a variety of daily reminders for motivation.
- Find a group that has similar goals for support.
- Start off slow and build up to reach your goal.
- Mix a variety of exercises that strengthen different muscles into your workout routines.
Doing the Small Things
- Do small sets of push ups and sit ups throughout the week.
- Take the stairs instead of escalators and elevators.
- Park at the back of the parking lot.
- Carry a basket instead of using a cart when shopping.
- Hand wash the car.
- Go for normal walks and runs.
- Stop and stretch throughout the day.
Challenge yourself to walk further distances.
Small spontaneous sets of push ups and sit ups are great ways to keep your body active.
Get Out of the House
Go on a walk or run on days that are not very busy.
Basics to Fitness
- Exercise at least thirty minutes a day and up to sixty minutes a day, at least three times a week.
- The thirty minutes of work do not have to be accomplished in a single workout, there can be multiple short workouts that accumulate to reach the goal of thirty minutes a day.
- Push your body to do exercises that may be foreign to your normal routine
- Find a trainer or get tips from a professional.
- Warm up and stretch thoroughly before working out.
- Diversify your training exercises.
- Be smart about your training.
- Wear proper workout attire.
- Eat a balanced diet and hydrate.
- Add a few strength trainings and core workouts.
- Rest and recover.
Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
Stretch Before Work
Make sure your body is ready for a workout.
Allow your body to recover.