Belonging, Learning and Growing Together.
The Pelican Brief
- THANKYOU so much for supporting our concert. We really appreciated your attendance and of course, your contribution to our lunch. The children did an excellent job, remembering words and dance moves, and showing you their talents. Great Job children!
- Movie Day-Tuesday 18 December. Notes have been placed in your child's note pockets. Please check and pay accordingly. This is only for children who attend on that day.
- Last Day of Preschool- Tuesday 18th December. There is no Preschool on Wednesday 19th. This is a cleaning day for educators.
Outcome 1 : Children have a strong sense of identity
- Children have a strong sense of identity.
- Children feel safe, secure, and supported
- Children develop their emerging autonomy, inter-dependence, resilience and sense of agency
- Children develop knowledgeable and confident self- identities
- Children learn to interact in relation to others with care, empathy and respect
It was so wonderful to see the children happily engaged in our festivities today.
They were all very excited on arrival and couldn't wait for the time to come.
Adalyn said," We are going to dance and sing on stage."
Zach added, "We get to dance at the concert."
Raphael " I'm a little nervous."
When the time came, it was fabulous to see everyone singing so well and doing all the actions. Having Mr Bergen show what he does all year with the children was a special treat. We are very grateful that he was willing to give up his own time to do this.
We hope that you all enjoyed sharing this special time with us.
- Children openly express their thoughts and ideas.
- Children confidently engage with social environments through relationships and play
- Children engage in and contribute to shared experiences
- Children approach new safe situations with confidence.