Dec. 6 - Dec. 12
Campus Activities Board calendar of events
December 9: Stress Less Coloring Day & Melt Down
Join CAB and other Student Orgs for Melt Down! Take some time to plan for your Melt Down before Finals!
in Cook Hall Gym from 11:00 - 3:00
Meltdown - Don't miss out on this stress management activity!
Student Organizations Updates
Animal Welfare Club launches two fundraising projects!
Animal Welfare Club is hosting:
1. Candy bar sales for the well know Allen County rescue organization- DebsDogs (a 501 c3 – that rescues dogs and some cats- from the Allen County Dog Warden)
Candy bars will be sold for $1, all proceeds to go to Deb’s Dogs. (Hershey, Reese’s, Kit Kat)
2. “Throw Your Change in the Bank Jars” spare change collection for OSU Student—Heather Schnipke-who incurred a $1000 bill for emergency cat surgery.
Location of the candy ($1.00/bar) and “Throw Your Change in the Bank Jars”:
- 428 Galvin
- 3rd floor Galvin Learning Center
- Faculty Lounge Facilities
- SAO office
- 049 Facilities
Bible Club Meeting
sTRESS LESS wEEK
- 12/2 CAB & Gamers Guild: Avengers Age of Ultron, Show times: 10, 12:30, 3 & 5:50 Location: Game Room
- 12/4 LCCS Handing out Bubble Wrap Board, Campus Wide
- 12/7 LCCS: LMH Therapy Dogs, Campus Wide
- 12/9 CAB: Meltdown, Time: 11-3, Location: Cook Hall Gym
- 12/9 CAB: Color Me Calm Station, Time: 11 - 3, Location Cook Hall Lobby
The Mobile Produce Market
The Mobile Produce Market will be on campus in front of Galvin Hall
Schedule for the rest of autumn semester
9:45-10:45 a.m., Friday
2-3 p.m., Thursdays