Connected Educator Month @iES
Day 29 - Tellagami
A Gami can be an exciting tweet or status update. It can be a fun way to tell a story. It can be a thank you message or a vacation postcard. It can be a birthday greeting, party invite or cool way to share photos.
Check out my Gami I made below:
Today you will create a Gami that reflects on what you have experienced this month.
- First, download the Tellagami app on your iPad.
- Create a Gami answering one of the questions below.
- Email your Gami to Lisa Marie Bennett.
- The Gamis will be compiled and shared at the end of the month!
- What is your favorite tool or technology you discovered this month? How do you see yourself incorporating this tool into your everyday life and work?
- Were there tools that you signed up for and never used? What do you think is the impediment to you diving right in and trying these tools?
- Is there a tool that frustrated you? Why do you think that happened?
- Are there any applications for the things you learned this month to make their way into your classroom?
- Have you begun to see yourself as a connected learner? A connected educator? Why or why not?
- What is the biggest “a-ha!” moment or realization you’ve had this month?
That's all for today! Tomorrow we’ll check out the culminating events for connected educator month.
Questions are from the Connected Educator Starter Kit. The rest of the information was written by Lisa Marie Bennett.