Create A State
Act of Admission
- Sparkle Land first asks Congress for admission into the Union.
- In 1955, Congress passed the enabling act for Sparkle Land.
- A territorial convention is set to prepare the Constitution for the admission.
- Sparkle Land is put to a popular vote in the proposed State.
- Voters approved of the document, and it was submitted to Congress.
- Congress agrees to the Statehood, and they pass an act of admission.
- The President signs the act, and Sparkle Land enters the Union.
- Fletcher Douglas
- Josiah Newton: Democrat
- Riley Slaytor: Republican
House of Representatives Members
Major Exports & Imports
- Springleton University
- Judash University
- Springvalley Community College
- Springleton Jaguars
- Judash Peacocks
- Springvalley Lions
- SpringBronx River
- Taresh River
- Cartershim River
- The Wild Thing
- "Nothing Without Love"
USA for Africa - We are the World