PHS Media Monthly
Did you know that Jenn and Sally can collaborate with you and help with your library lesson, or just help you to find resources for your class? If you are planning a lesson on internet literacy, here is a great article on how to tell if an online story is a hoax. Let's help our students to be more internet saavy!
*** Check out THIS ARTICLE on managing your online profile. You may be sharing more information online than you realize! This is also a great article to share with our students.
*** Did you know that, in WEBMAIL, your default setting is Reply All? You may not want everyone to read your reply, so here's how to fix it:
How Do I?
… Schedule the laptop cart?
- Start at Page High’s Website.
- Click on Staff, Schedule a Space.
- Choose the cart you want to schedule (you must be located downstairs or in G-wing to use the cart).
- In the upper right corner, Sign In.
- Edit Workbook --> Edith in Excel Online.
- Remember the rules...no more than 2 days per week unless the third day is a same day request.
- ...do not sign up more than 1 month in advance to give everyone to opportunity to sign up for the cart when they need it!
App/Web Tool of the Month
Did you know that you can read eBooks, check out Page's Twitter Feed, see GCS and Page calendar of events, and even find out what's for lunch in the cafeteria just by checking one app?! It's pretty great! If you are new to eBooks, use your GCS username and the password pageebooks.
Search for "Guilford County Schools" in the App Store or Play Store to download the GCS app today!
Want to make your own recommendation to share? Enter it HERE.
Our First Staff Book Club Meeting was a Success!
2015-2016 Battle of the Books Team
Congratulations to the following members of the Page Battle of the Books Team: Emma, Amaglo, Paige Azzarita, Nickie Edoh, Megan Gutheil, Carla Lopez-Alvarez, Mia (Tamia) McCall, Hannah Roberts, Mia Smith, Anne Spong, Sierra Taylor, Taylor Taylor, Jordan Williams, Kendall Williams, Lenasha Williams,
They will be responsible for becoming experts in all of the Battle of the Books Titles found HERE. On Friday, March 11, they will represent us against the rest of the county high schools in a Quiz Bowl Style Competition at UNCG.